- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Pharma’s Journey to Digital Manufacturing & Supply
Juni 20, 2022 - Juni 22, 2022
A 3-day interactive workshop for mid-senior level managers and professionals who seek to master the efficiency and speed of the digital transformation towards Pharma 4.0.
The Pharma industry is undergoing a significant digital transformation. In the manufacturing space, digital technologies are dematerializing traditional processes and facilities, and drive productivity through fewer errors, higher output and improved quality, safety and speed of operations.
Brought to you by leading Pharma executives and EPFL professors, this workshop will cover:
- Mastering the change of digital transformation;
- Digital game changers from the Pharma industry;
- Pharma 4.0 promises versus reality;
- Deep dives into Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Block Chain, Digital Analytics, Internet of Things;
- Key requirements to start and advance your use case.
The interactive setting with a limited number of participants will allow you to discuss your use case, identify opportunities and speed up the pace of digital transformation.
The workshop is tailored for mid-senior level managers and professionals involved in the digital transformation of Pharma manufacturing and supply.
20.- 22. June 2022
EPFL/ETH Campus Lausanne (Switzerland).
40 participants, to allow for break-out groups and intense discussion. First come first serve!
Cost per person (excludes accommodation):
Euro 2500.- (ISPE member);
Euro 2900.- (ISPE non member)
All registrations should be done online. The link will be available on this website in due time.